Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Headed home and many thanks

Last night, I joined Kenny for a lovely dinner with some of his friends. We ate in a ninth-floor restaurant with a great view of Shinjuku, which is sort of like Times Square on steroids.
I'm nearly done packing and need to catch an 11:45 a.m. bus for the airport.
Kenny leaves tomorrow and heads home to Mike and then more adventure, but he will have to tell you all about that.
I'm grateful for all of Kenny's planning and patience, and his understanding when I've had difficult moments on this trip. I've seen Japan in a way that I never even imagined, and learned more than I could possibly share here.
Thank you to Joyce, Dave and David and Mauricio, and all my Noh friends. And all of Kenny's friends who were so kind during my stay here.
Thank you to Kim for taking care of things at home, and Joel and Bill for all the support. And thank you to everyone who sent me notes about the blog and the trip. It was good to feel connected while traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment